Contact

Sunday, 15 March 2015

Mini KIKO Haul


I spotted on Instagram that KIKO had come out with a new foundation, this caught my attention instantly and I was off onto their website for a browse. Even better, when I got onto their site, I got a pop up on screen with a 20% off code, which made it even easier to pick up a few bits! I have only ever tried the Long Lasting Eyeshadow Sticks before, which I absolutely adore, so I was excited to add a couple new products into my collection from KIKO.
I really did only pick up a few bits, the first being the foundation that started it all off. This is KIKOs new Liquid Skin Second Skin Foundation (£18.90). After much deliberating and failed attempts at Googling colour swatches, I picked up the shade 15 Warm Beige. 

"Liquid Skin Second Skin Foundation blends with the skin without weighing it down. Thanks to its lightweight and ultra-fine texture, the foundation smoothes on effortlessly and leaves the skin feeling silky. The medium coverage is easy adjustable."

It also contains ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and vitamin C and has an SPF of 15. I had a quick play with this today and from first impressions, I really it. I completely agree with the fact that it blends effortlessly into the skin, yet it doesn't blend and buff away to nothing, there is still decent coverage there. I put on a couple layers and again, agree that it is easily buildable, giving a light to medium coverage, whilst still feeling light on the skin.  I am impressed with the colour match as well! I am yet to wear this properly but so far, I am impressed and excited to wear it. 

I also picked up the brush to go with it. I have no clue why. I have loads of buffing brushes but I think I subconsciously added this to my basket. This is the Face 109 brush (£16.90). It has a small hole cut out in the middle that has a little sponge inside. This is designed to help retain the perfect amount of foundation. Slightly gimmicky, maybe? I have yet to use this brush but hopefully I like it as it was quite expensive! 

And last, but definitely not least, I picked up another Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick in the shade 34 Pearly Quartz Rose (£6.90). I do not need to go on about these again, I just love them. Pearly Rose Quartz Rose is a beautiful  subtle pink, with gold shimmers running through it. I highly recommend this product, the quality is outstanding and there is loads of colours to choose from! I am glad to have another one added to my collection. 


So that is my little KIKO Haul! Have you tried anything from KIKO, what do you think of the brand? I'd also love some recommendations on what I should pick up next time.

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed it!


Zoe x




No comments:

Post a Comment