Contact

Monday, 30 March 2015

March Favourites 2015


March Favourites; or as I like to call it "Holy crap, how is it almost April, it was literally just Christmas but it's okay, just be cool and go with it." Seriously, how are we almost 4 months into 2015?! Besides the point. Let's talk about favourites!



Right, first product being the Topshop Airbrush Primer (£12). I am going to get this out of the way first as I've already written a post all about it because it is just that great, so if you want to know more, you can head over here and read all about it! It is really great, I love it.


Moving on to some hand/nail bits now. The Body Shop Almond hand cream (£5-£11) and matching Almond Oil pen (£7.50) have been keeping my hands, particularly my cuticles, in good shape recently. I generously coat my nails and cuticles in the oil, rub it in for a bit and then coat the rest of my hands in the hand cream and rub it all together. It is super moisturising and nourishing without being thick or greasy on the skin. Almond oil is particularly beneficial for the nails and cuticles so if yours need a little pick me up, check out this range!



If you love a glowy complexion then you need to get your hands on the new Max Factor Creme Puff blushes (£8.99). I picked up the shade Lovely Pink 05, which is the lightest and most pinky of the bunch. This is so gorgeous on the skin. They add the most natural but beautiful glowy highlight, without being chunky or glittery in any way. They almost melt onto the skin and just leave it looking healthy and radiant. Lovely Pink doesn't give that much in terms of colour but I am completely fine with that as it makes up for it in glowy radiance. Yes, please. I want more.


Tanya Burr's lipgloss in the shade Sparkling Dewdrops (£6.99) is the perfect shade for glossy, juicy looking lips. It gives a hint of peachy colour but adds the most gorgeous natural shine to the lips. I love it! This is a colour you could easily throw on with any makeup look and it would work. Whilst making your lips look fab, they are also super comfortable and low maintenance, the kind of lip gloss you could apply without using a mirror (although I still do....)


Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb perfume (£49.50 for 30ml EDP) is my new favourite. I had never bothered to smell it as the name "flowerbomb" had always put me off. I don't know what made me randomly pick it up in Debenhams one day and have a sniff but I am very glad I did. I instantly fell in love with it! I have no clue how to describe it, obviously, so here is what Boots says it smells like:

Top Notes: Bergamot, Tea
Heart Notes: Jasmine, Freesia, Orchid
Base Notes: Centiflora Rose, Patchouli

.... Sure. I love it, anyways. It is so sexy and warm but girly at the same time. If you haven't had a whiff before, I urge you to do so! You'll love it. Only down side is the price. *hides* 

That is my round up of monthly favourites for March! What were your favourite products for March?

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed this post!


Zoe x




Disclaimer: I work for The Body Shop. However, all opinions about products from The Body Shop are 100% my own and do not reflect the opinions of those at The Body Shop. Any product given to me for staff sampling has been marked with an *. Any product from The Body Shop not marked, will have been purchased by myself, with my own money at a staff discounted price. All my opinions are completely true and honest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment