Contact

Sunday, 1 February 2015

January 2015 Favourites



What is this? A favourites post, from me?! I know, I know. I have slacked horrifically when it comes to monthly favourites, my last one actually being in September *eek*. But despite that, I am back today with a whole load of favourite products that I have been loving in the month of January (maybe a little bit longer than that..) 

First up!



Skincare



I did a post recently all about this wonderful little duo, that you can click here to read for full details but basically, if you have dry, dehydrated under eyes, these are fantastic! I have been using The Body Shop Drops of Youth Eye Concentrate* along side the Clinique All About Eyes eye cream.
Your eyes will be smooth and hydrated in no time. A little pricey but so worth it. You only need a very small amount of each product so they will last you a very long time and the results are fantastic! 

The Aqua Boost Sorbet* from The Body Shop. I ran out of my favourite Caudalie moisturiser (Moisturizing Sorbet) back at the end of December and substituted it for this. I am so so impressed! Again, I have done a full post all about this, that you can read here

The Aqua Boost Sorbet is fantastic at providing the skin with a boost of hydration. It sinks into the skin effortlessly, leaving the skin feeling really smooth and soft. The light texture makes it perfect for my oily skin as it never leaves a residue or a heavy layer over the skin.

The nSpa Deep Hydrating Facial Oil. I. totally. love. this. stuff!
I can honestly say this is one of the nicest facial oils I have tried. Ever. And it is only £6. Yes, £6! And I haven't been able to put it down this month.
It is so light in consistency. Within a couple hours it has fully absorbed into the skin. I actually stand and really massage and push this into the skin when I am applying it and by the end of it, most of the product has sunk in. So it is a great option for anyone who doesn't like the feel of oils on their skin. 
Your skin is left plump, soft, hydrated.. It works like a dream! I just love it. I can't rave about it enough. You have to try it for yourself. Yes, you. Reading this! Get your butt to ASDA right now and pick up a bottle. 

Bodycare


I recently came back to the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush range when I noticed they had a Christmas gift set of minis.
I adore this range. I love the sweet, zesty smell and could happily coat myself in the stuff for the rest of my life. 
Not only does the range smell amazing, they work really well too. I have really loved having the scrub back. It is super thick and sticky, which really allows you to scrub and massage it into the skin, instead of it just melting away from the heat of the shower before you can do anything with it. It also leaves a really nice, light oil on the skin, with when patted dry with a towel, leaves my skin feeling super smooth and soft. Obsessed

Makeup



KIKO Long Lasting Eyeshadow Sticks

These are all I have been wearing on my eyes the last couple of weeks. They are brilliant! They are really quick and easy to use, they blend effortlessly and they stay in place all day. I have come home at 6pm after a 9-5.30 shift and my eye makeup looks like I just applied it 10 minutes ago. They look so smooth and flawless on the eyes and give a fantastic colour pay off. I love, love, love them! (Full review here)

No.7 Instant Radiance Under Eye Concealer.

I featured this in one of my last posts (link here) so I haven't had it for that long but I already love it! I could tell from the first time I applied it. It is really creamy and smooth under eye eyes and blends like a dream. I adds a really natural brightness to the under eyes, whilst also providing a really decent amount of coverage. (And also, I totally love the clicky button. I have to stop myself from continuously clicking it.) I pull this right down into a triangle shape from under my eyes down to my cheeks as a highlight and it works fantastically for that. I highly recommend you check this out if you're in the market for a brilliant under eye highlight/concealer. 


That is a round up of all my most loved products of January. 
Sorry to mention a lot of things I have already written posts about before but these are the products that really have been favourites of mine, so I thought I'd just mention them again briefly to let you know that I am still using and enjoying them! 

What products have you loved over the last month? Leave me a comment below!

Thank you for reading.

Zoe x 




Disclaimer: I work for The Body Shop. However, all opinions about products from The Body Shop are 100% my own and do not reflect the opinions of those at The Body Shop. Any product given to me for staff sampling has been marked with an *. Any product from The Body Shop not marked, will have been purchased by myself, with my own money at a staff discounted price. All my opinions are completely true and honest. 

2 comments: