Contact

Friday, 6 February 2015

Empties #3



Time for an Empties Post! It has been a while since I've done one of these so I have collected quite a few bits, some you have seen before and some that were new to me!


All products are mentioned in the order they appear in the photos.


1. Raspberry Body Scrub from The Body Shop - This is no longer available as it was a limited edition range for Spring/Summer 2014. This scrub was so fun to use! It felt like you were washing your body with raspberry jam! It has the exact same texture and consistency as jam and even contained real seeds and pips. It gave a good exfoliating, although I found I went through it very quickly.

2. Original Source Shower Gel (Vanilla & Raspberry scent) - I loved this shower gel, purely because it smelled of Haribo sweeties! If you love sweet, sugary scents, you'll love this. It felt lovely on the skin as it had a slightly more creamy consistency but I did find I went through this quickly. I would buy it again though, just because of the delicious smell.

3. Bioderma- I do not even need to talk about this! Love, love, love. Holy grail, will forever repurchase.

4. DHC Deep Cleansing Oil- I really enjoyed this product and would absolutely repurchase it, once I have made my way through all my other cleansing oils that is!

5. Rainforest Volume Shampoo from The Body Shop- Again, I love this shampoo and have already repurchased. The only shampoo I continue to go back to.


6. Organic Cotton Rounds from The Body Shop- I love these cotton pads as they are really thick and good quality. They don't fall apart on your face or leave little fluffs behind. £2.50 per pack, so a little bit more expensive than the ones you'd find in Boots but once you use these, you won't go back to any other cotton rounds.

7. Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet- My holy grail moisturiser. A really great product for oily/dehydrated skins. I would repurchase but I am currently happy using my AquaBoost sorbet as a cheaper alternative.

8. Crabtree and Evelyn Hand Cream (Pear and Pink Magnolia scent)- I really enjoyed this hand cream. It was a great one to have in my bag as it was small in size and super light in consistency. It absorbs really quickly but is still moisturising. I would repurchase!

9. Brazil Nut Shower Cream from The Body Shop- Again, a discontinued product but one of my favourite scents ever. Super sweet smelling, like fudge or caramel. I have to stop myself from eating it! I have about 3 backups though, thanks goodness.


10. Hydraluron- Again, you know all about this. I love it and will always have this in my routine! The best serum for hydrating the skin. LOVE.

11. Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Buttercream- I. love. this. smell! And also, the product was great too! It gave loads of moisture to the skin (even my terribly dry legs) whilst being quite light and fluffy in consistency. If I didn't have 10376353 other body butter, creams, lotions etc to get through I would 100% repurchase the full size tub!

12. Satin Care Shave Gel in Radiant Apricot-This worked just as well as any shave gel really. There wasn't anything particularly special about it. I think I bought it because it was reduced in Boots!

13. InstaBlur primer from The Body Shop- Love this stuff, as you know. Currently have 1 on the go and 2 backups. Yup.

14. Rainforest Balance Shampoo from The Body Shop- I have since repurchased the full size of this! I found it made such a difference to my hair. It helped to balance out my scalp so it wasn't producing so much oil so my hair stayed cleaner for longer. It is a great product!


15. Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Shampoo- I am currently using the full size of this (alternating with the Rainforest Balance) as I like this and other products in the range. It smells amazing and does add some body to my hair.

16. GOSH CC Cream Illuminating Foundation- Another one of my favourites. I have repurchased and have a backup. I am currently using this mixed with my new Rimmel 25 Hour Nude foundation to add a glow to the skin.

17. Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover- This is really great for removing dead, excess cuticles/dry skin from around your nails. I have already cracked open a new tube of this!

18. Snoxin and Hydraluron minis- I love Hydraluron, as you know and repurchased the full size of the Snoxin serum. I found this good for filling out the lines in my ever so expressive forehead. It is good stuff!

19. Brow Archery by Soap and Glory- I have clearly already repurchased this little gem! I totally love it. It is such a good product and for £8 is a total bargain. If you are on the hunt for a good eyebrow pencil, I 100% recommend this.


20. Silky Camomile Cleansing Oil from The Body Shop- This stuff is amazing. I have raved about it many times before on my blog, so I won't go on about it much but I love it, have another one in my stash but I am currently using up all my other cleansing oils. However, I love this one and always come back to it!

21. NIP + FAB Circulation Fix Body Scrub- This is a really, really great scrub. If you get those annoying little bumps on your legs, whether it is after you shave or all the time, this is so effective at getting rid of them. I really recommend this stuff and will repurchase!

22. KORRES Citrus Shower Gel- I did not like this. It says the smell is "citrus" but it had a very herby, clean smell that I am not into. I prefer sweet, fruity scents. I used this up in a few goes, mainly because I wanted to get rid of it!

23. Naked Blonder Shampoo- I found this shampoo actually made a difference to the colour of my hair. It really pulled out the blonde and lightened the natural highlights I have in my hair. This was my second or third bottle and I would buy this again!

24. Nivea Happy Time Shower Gel- This was just meh. Nothing special and I got bored of the scent pretty quickly! I probably wouldn't buy this again.

Okay, so that is my rather large empties post! I hope you enjoyed this post and if you'd like to know any more details about any of the products mentioned, just leave me a comment below and I will get back to you!

Thank you for reading.

Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment