Contact

Monday, 26 January 2015

KIKO Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick REVIEW (and Swatches)


A few months ago I purchased some goodies from KIKO.com. Today I thought I would fill you in on one of the best products I have discovered in a long time..

The Product

KIKO Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow 

Price

£6.90 (Currently on sale for £4.80) Bargain

What is it? 

KIKO describe's this product as:

"Stick Eyeshadow - Extreme hold for a blendable intense colour.
The creamy formula ensures extreme blendability of the line immediately after application.
Once set, the colour remains uniform and radiant for up to 8 hours, without streaking or smudging.
Water Resistant, Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow gives splendid, pure and vibrant colour tones.
Application is simple and comfortable, thanks to the special rounded stick and its ultra-smooth and light texture." 
What I Think..
I completely love these. They are fantastic products! KIKO have hit the nail on the head with their description as well, everything they is 100% true as they described. 

The quality of the product is outstanding. They are really buttery and smooth, allowing you to blend them really easily over the eye, either with your fingers or with a brush. They are beautifully pigmented, each having a gorgeous metallic/shimmery finish. 

The main thing I love about these though, is the lasting power. KIKO really got it right with the name "long lasting".. They look perfect all day. At the end of the day they look the same as they did right after you applied them in the morning. An 11 hour shift is a piece of cake for these guys. I actually stand in front of the mirror and can't believe how good my eye makeup still looks! It is worth mentioning as well, that I do have quite oily eyelids and most shadows do end up creasing/fading on me easily, even other cream products I have tried. 

But these really do not budge. They stay perfect. No creasing, no smudging, the colours does not fade either. They stay just as they were when you first applied them, all day. 
However, when it comes to taking them off, they aren't a nightmare to remove. I use an oil cleanser (Usually The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil) and gently sweep my fingers over my eyes (a little more rubbing around the lash line, as I wear a lot of mascara and eyeliner) and they are gone! As easy as that. 

The colours I own

I have built up a collection of 7 colours of the Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadows: 

04 Golden Chocolate 
05 Rosy Brown
06 Golden Brown
07 Golden Beige 
37 Burgundy 
38 Golden Taupe 
39 Dark Taupe 

There isn't one colour that is a "dud". Every shade lives up to the same high quality in terms of pigmentation, blendability and wear. 

Swatches 


KIKO Long Lasting Eyeshadow Sticks swatches, KIKO Long Lasting Eyeshadow Sticks, KIKO long lasting eyeshadow sticks review, KIKO Long Lasting Eyeshadow stick swatches

KIKO Long Lasting Eyeshadow Sticks, KIKO long lasting eyeshadow sticks review, KIKO Long Lasting Eyeshadow stick swatches

KIKO Long Lasting Eyeshadow Sticks, KIKO long lasting eyeshadow sticks review, KIKO Long Lasting Eyeshadow stick swatches

There you have it. That is my review of the KIKO Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadows. 
I hope you enjoyed this post and found it helpful. 

Have you tried any of the KIKO Long Lasting Eyeshadows? If you have, let me know what you thought of them in the comments below. I'd love to hear your opinions of them! 

Thanks for reading!

Zoe x 

1 comment:

  1. I love Kiko eyeshadows they are soo gorgeous, i have no. 05 n 06

    Sam || Beautydetour

    ReplyDelete