Contact

Saturday, 17 January 2015

5 Makeup Collection Newbies




I have recently purchased a few new bits to be added into my makeup collection. Some are new releases and some are just new to me! 




One of the first things I picked up was a new foundation. I went for the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Nude foundation in the shade Ivory.
I had been looking to try a new foundation that had a bit more coverage. I am use to wearing very light coverage foundation but just found that for nights out, long days at work etc I wanted something with a little bit more coverage and lasting power, so I chose this one as it claims to last 25 hours (Not that I would ever have my makeup on for that long) and is a medium coverage. Perfect.

Next up is a few release from No 7, their Instant Radiance Under Eye concealer which claims to not only blend seamlessly with your foundation but also provide a brightening effect under the eyes. 
The packaging sucked me in a little bit. It's a super skinny silver tube with a clicky button you press to get the product out. A clicky button! So fancy.

On to lips next and I have two newbies to show you that go hand in hand. Both from Gosh, I have the Velvet Touch Lipstick in the shade 160 Delicious and the Velvet Touch lipliner in the shade 002 Antique Rose.





These are definitely those Kylie Jenner lip kind of colours, that I am sure everyone who owns a blog has already tried to dupe. These lean slightly more pink though, as I personally do not suit shades that have a lot of brown in them. 

Last but not least I picked up the Betty-Lou Manizer by the Balm. I got Mary-Lou Manizer for my Christmas and decided she needed a friend. I also purchased Cindy but she arrived smashed and broken, so I returned her to ASOS and got a refund. Sorry, Cinders. 



Betty is the bronzy shade out of the three but like the rest is loaded with lots of lovely shimmer. I think this will look gorgeous dusted along the cheekbones for a really pretty glow on the skin. What I love about all the Lou Manziers is the shimmer never looks chunky or glittery at all. It really does just add a beautiful glow to the skin. 




So those are the new products I have added into my collection. I am really excited to start using them and hopefully you'll see them pop up in a favourites post!

Have you added anything new into your collection recently? If so, let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading.

Zoe x



2 comments:

  1. You've picked yup some really nice products! That Gosh lipstick and liner looks gorgeous, so I'll definitely have to purchase them myself.

    alicegracebeauty.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am pretty excited to start using them all myself. I always love GOSH products, they do some great stuff and for such a good price :) x

      Delete