Contact

Friday, 19 December 2014

Runners Up (Top Skincare of 2014)



La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo
This is my go-to spot treatment. I recommend it to anyone who had spotty, congested skin. It really is a great product. The reason it wasn't in my Top 5 is because, even though I do love it, I don't reach for it as much any more. I find that my skin has maintained the clear, even texture by just using acid toners and that I don't feel the need to apply this as much. This is definitely what got me to that point though. I saw such a difference since using this. My skin was so smooth, it had no little bumps, my blackheads are far less visible (although they are still there but that's something I'll just have to deal with!) and much smaller. If it wasn't for this product to start with, I'd still have blackheads and loads of little under the skin bumps. So, I love it so much for that and still recommend it to anyone who asks because it really is a great product that I am going to 100% keep in my collection, so I always have it on hand in case I need it.

Clarins Toning Lotion with Iris
I really enjoy this toner, it's a great product. It really helps to balance out my skin and leaves it feeling really soft and smooth. I find myself reaching for other toners between this now, where as before, it was all I used every day. I think I would repurchase it, although the Vitamin E toner from The Body Shop is giving it a run for its money!

Nspa Melting Gel Cleanser (Available in ASDA)
By far the best budget skincare item I have found! I love this stuff. It is a really good quality products, packed with loads of lovely fruit and vegetable oils, which leave the skin feeling really hydrated. It is also really uplifting and refreshing to use, it would be perfect as a quick morning cleanse.

Una Brennan Deep Clean Pore Purifying Clay Mask (Since changed the name but it's still the same product.)
I said in a previous post that I wasn't really that impressed with this but I have changed my mind. It has turned into my go to mask. I always use this if my skin feels a bit spotty and congested as it is really deep cleaning and purifying. I notice the biggest difference on my blackheads around my nose, it flushes them out after one use.

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm
Again, this is one I think I will always have in my collection. It is just such a good, all round, no fuss cleansing balm. It is great for all skin types, as there isn't really anything in it. It just takes your makeup off and that's that! Especially good for anyone with sensitive or blemished skin because as I said, it is so no fuss and simple that it won't cause any irritation or problems.





No comments:

Post a Comment