Contact

Sunday, 14 December 2014

My Top 5 of 2014: Makeup





1. InstaBlur by The Body Shop. *
Easily the best primer I've used. This actually makes a difference in how my makeup looks and wears throughout the day. It keeps oil at bay as well as helping my makeup last much longer. I love, love, love it.

This gives me everything I look for in a foundation. A light, glowy coverage, that is buildable but looks super natural on the skin. It applies well with a brush but flawlessly with my Real Techniques makeup sponge. It is also a really good colour match for me as well, which always helps. 

I've already been through 2 of these and I only started using it a couple months ago! It is perfect. The tiny nib makes it so easy to fill in your brows easily and quickly but also allows you to add more detail and really shape the brow. The colour is also fantastic (I use Blonde-shell). Being blonde, it can be quite hard to find eyebrow pencils that aren't super red toned. This one is really ashy toned, so it looks really natural in my brows and matches them perfectly.

This is the most easy to use, natural looking bronzer ever. It's impossible to go wrong with this. I love how light and natural it is, as it has a very neutral undertone to it. It also has a matte finish which is great as a good, matte bronzer is really hard to find! 

I have been through so many of these over the last year. It's great! It's a felt tip applicator which means it's so easy to use as its really easy to control. I'm able to do a variety of different looks with this, depending on whether I want a thick, winged out look or a thin line. It's so easy to do with this pen. It's super black and pigmented and lasts a really good amount of time before drying out. 

That is my top 5 makeup bits for 2014! I will be doing a Runners Up post after this talking about a few more bits that I do love, they just didn't make it into the top 5.

Thanks for reading!

Zoe x 



 Disclaimer: I work for The Body Shop. However, all opinions about products from The Body Shop are 100% my own and do not reflect the opinions of those at The Body Shop. Any product given to me for staff sampling has been marked with an *. Any product from The Body Shop not marked, will have been purchased by myself, with my own money at a staff discounted price. All my opinions are completely true and honest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment