Contact

Tuesday, 7 October 2014

The product I wish I hated..


Do you ever try a product you know you can't get hold of easily and you just know you're going to fall in love with, to the point where you wish you didn't like it so you didn't have the face the fact you can't get it again? Yeah. That's happening right now..

With La Roche Posay Serozinc. *sigh* 

I was lucky enough to get one brought back from France by a friend. I'm sure anyone reading this will know, this product is not available to buy in the UK. I was beyond excited to finally get my hands on it. 

This is a light, refreshing toning spray. I use it as my "traditional" toning stage (after acid tone, before serum.) and I just love it.

It is in a spray can, which means you can either spray it onto a cotton pad or directly over the skin. I choose to apply it directly onto the skin.
It comes out in a really light mist yet it covers the skin effectively and evenly in one spray. There's nothing more annoying than a spray that either completely soaks your face in product or you're standing there spraying it for days to actually get any on your skin! This applies the perfect amount. 

What I love the most about this is how soothing and cooling it is on the skin. As soon as you spray it, my skin feels instantly preped and refreshed. 

It sinks in well, leaving my skin feeling really soft and hydrated and also, well prepped for the rest of my skincare to follow. 

It is the nicest spray toner I have tried. I love how evenly it applies and how it makes my skin feel.
If you can get your hands on this, snatch it up! And don't just buy one, stock up. Trust me on this one! 

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed this post and found it helpful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment