Contact

Wednesday, 8 October 2014

NOTD | 08.10.14



This is The Body Shop Colour Crush nail polish in the shade Gorgeous Grey.*

It's a really pretty grey with purple undertones. This type of shade is one of my favourites to wear in Autumn. 

This is my first time wearing it as I only got it a few days ago but I've fallen in love with the colour! It's so stunning on. I have a feeling I'll be wearing this a lot over the upcoming months. 

(Ignore the little cut on my middle finger. Oops..)

The formula is great. The colour is opaque in 2 coats. It is also really shiny and fast drying. I'm really impressed with it so far.


Have you tried any of The Body Shops new nail range? If so, what do you think?

Thanks for reading! 
Zoe x 



 Disclaimer: I work for The Body Shop. However, all opinions about products from The Body Shop are 100% my own and do not reflect the opinions of those at The Body Shop. Any product given to me for staff sampling has been marked with an *. Any product from The Body Shop not marked, will have been purchased by myself, with my own money at a staff discounted price. All my opinions are completely true and honest. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I wrote a blog and made a Youtube video on it! I tried the shade Meet Me at Dusk! Www.theluckydiamond.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete