Contact

Friday, 26 September 2014

KIKO Makeup Haul



I am so excited to share this small makeup haul as it is from KIKO Cosmetics. A brand that has been appearing quite a lot in the blogging world recently. So I decided to pop online and pick up a few bits for myself.

The first thing I added to my basket was the Queen of Hearts eyeshadow pallet in 03 Elegant Ebony


This has 4 really pretty, purpley undertoned, neutral shades. Just my kind of colour! I love the packaging too, it's really pretty and feels sturdy and good quality. 



They are soft and smooth when swatched and apply smoothly too but could do with a bit more pigmentation. I am yet to wear these properly, so I will have to update! 

Now, the main reason I placed this order..

I had heard a lot about these beauties online and was so excited to get my hands on them.
They are the Long Lasting Eyeshadow Sticks. *swoon* 



I picked up three shades:

No.37 (Burgundy) - The name gives it away. A beautiful deep, burgundy shade. Probably my favourite from the bunch! 
No.05 (Rosy Brown) - A pretty warm toned, pink, shimmery brown. 
No.04 (Golden Chocolate) - A deep chocolate brown.



They are beautiful. The pigmentation and wear on these are incredible! Again, I am yet to wear them properly but from what I have gathered from playing around with them, I am going to be completely obsessed. I already want to pick up a few more shades!



I will have to do an update post once I have tried all these out properly and give a more thorough review on them but I think I am going to be very pleased.

Have you tried anything from Kiko? If so, what did you think?

Thanks for reading!

Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment