Contact

Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Empties #2



Today I am back with another Empties post. I love writing these as it actually motivates me to get through my hundreds of half used products! Okay lets get started...

Things mentioned in order placed in the photo (obvs) 


1. Bioderma- This is just a little baby size that I use to take away if I was staying at a friends house or anything. I love Bioderma and it is my makeup remover of choice and I currently have 2 500ml bottles in my collection, so it is clear I love this stuff! 

2. Klorane Shampoo with Camomile- Meh. I would not repurchase this as I did not see any difference in the colour of my hair. 

3. The Body Shop Organic Cotton Rounds- Such a boring empty but we all use them! I seem to go through cotton pads like water, its crazy. These are lovely and soft and I only used them on my face, at £2.50 a pack I did not want to waste them taking off nail polish or anything. Lovely quality, did not rip or leave little fluffs behind on my skin.

4. The Body Shop Tea Tree Blotting Tissues- I am so sad I finished these as I loved them and they are now discontinued! If I could, I could 100% repurchase them. They removed excess oil without moving or lifting away my makeup. 

5. Mini Clarins Extra Comfort Toning Lotions- I have already done a whole post about this toner and how I have purchased the full size, however, I still have a few more minis to get through before I open that one! A really lovely toner, highly recommend!


6. TRESemme Salon Finish Extra Hold hairspray- Again, a hairspray is a hairspray to me! This wasnt outstanding or anything, it just did the job. 

7. The Body Shop Earth Lovers shower gel- This product has been discontinued which I am quite sad about as I really enjoyed using this as it is super gentle on the skin as it does not contain any harsh ingredients or sulphates. I was never crazy on any of the scents this came in as they were all very herbal but I would repurchase this again if I could!

8. The Body Shop Rainforest Volume Shampoo- I love this stuff and will continue to repurchase it. I love that it cleans my hair really well without stripping it as it does not contain any harsh ingredients or sulphates. 

9. Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm- I loved this but now, I have gone off it slightly. I loved it enough to repurchase it but I have got about a quarter through my current tub and have stopped using it. I have gone off the more waxy texture and now look for something more oily and soft. This is still a lovely product and is great for someone who wants a fuss free cleanser!

10. The Body Shop Rainforest Volume minis- Oh... More shampoo! 


11. ELF Tone Correcting Concealer- I looove this stuff. Its super lightweight and undetectable on the skin. I have plenty more in my makeup stash to use!

12. The Body Shop Cleansing Gel in Mango and strawberry- My favourite hand gel ever. It smells so amazing and gets your hands clean without making them feel sticky or dry. Totally obsessed with these little guys.

13. Hydralouron- Already repurchased this wonder product and will continue to forever. The best hydrating serum around, so light and easily absorbed into the skin. 

14. The Body Shop InstaBlur primer- I am so obsessed with this stuff. I already have another one on the go and will forever repurchase this! My holy grail primer. 

15. The Body Shop Blueberry Scrub- This was so fun to use. It is like you are washing yourself with jam! It was full of real seeds and fruit pulp and the smell was amazing. The only thing is I went through it very quickly! The Blueberry is no longer available as it was a limited addition scent, however, you can still purchase the raspberry which is the same jam-like consistency! 

Okay, so that is all my empties for this post. 

Thanks for reading! 

Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment