Contact

Friday, 1 August 2014

Clarins Extra Comfort Toning Lotion REVIEW



You know, I really didn't think it was possible for there to be another Clarins toner for me to fall completely in love with but I was wrong.

I have recently added a third Clarins toner to my collection but not only that, straight into my everyday routine.

I was very kindly given a selection of samples from a friend to try and in there was 3 tiny 5ml bottle of the Clarins Extra Comfort Toning Lotion. I wasn't sure at first as the targeted skin type was "dry/sensitive" neither of which describes my skin type but I tried it out anyway..

And LOVED it.

It's a gorgeous luxurious gel/lotion texture that gives an extra boost of hydration and moisture to the skin.

It doesn't feel thick or heavy and doesn't leave any kind of residue or coating over the skin. It just sinks in immediately, plumping up the skin and making it feel fresh and awake.

"Extra comfort" is the perfect name for it. It leaves the skin feeling so comfortable and plump that I feel like I don't even need any more moisture after applying (even though I do, obvs).

It really is just a step up for my usual Clarins Toning Lotion which is a more "basic" toner. It's great and does the job but this just gives something extra to the skin.

Despite, like I said, it being tailed for "dry/sensitive" skin I have no problems using it. It hasn't broken me out, felt heavy or too much for my skin or caused me to be/look any more oily. It's just LOVELY

It has definitely helped with the dehydration in my skin as well. It really helps to give it a boost of moisture from within, leaving my skin feeling supple and quenched. 

I can see this working a treat for all skin types as it's just going to sink in and plump everything up, leaving your skin feeling fresh, hydrated and comfortable. 

This is a real gem of a product and I'm so glad I had the chance to sample it as I probably wouldn't have picked it up otherwise.

Clarins Extra Comfort Toning Lotion is £20 at most Clarins counters but you can pick it up for cheaper over on Escentual.com (Which is where I have linked to above, you can pick it up there for £16 right now!) 

I hope you enjoyed this post and found it helpful. Pop over to your local Clarins counter and ask for a sample of this if you want to give it a try before you buy it. I'm almost certain you'll love it and be back for the full size!

Thanks for reading.

Zoe x

2 comments:

  1. I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up.Visit my site too.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete