Contact

Tuesday, 29 July 2014

REVIEW: The Body Shop Vitamin E Aquaboost Sorbet


always get super excited when we extend the Vitamin E line because it always ends up being a product that I end up loving and this is no exception.

This is the Aqua Boost Sorbet. *
A super light, hydrating mousturiser that claims to give 24 hour hydration and a matte finish to the skin. 

As you can imagine, what I love about this is it is hydrating. It sinks into the skin immediately, plumping it up and moisturising it from deeper down.

The consistency is super light. Sorbet is the perfect way to describe it. Like I said, it's so easily absorbed on the skin. You only need a small amount for your skin to feel comfortable and moisturised. 


It's also really cooling on the skin. A combination of that and the super light, easily absorbed formulation makes this perfect for Summer days! 

It claims to leave a "matte" finish to the skin, however, I found I still looked dewy and glowy when using this. Which I was glad off- plenty of time to be matte when your dead. 
Don't get me wrong, it didn't leave me shiny or greasy looking, just healthy. There's a difference.

I have oily but dehydrated skin and this works great for me as it plumps up my skin from within, solving the dehydration issue, yet leaves no residue on the surface of my skin, so I don't look/feel oily.

Overall, I really enjoy this product. I love the consistency and how light it is on the skin. It sinks in immediately not leaving any residue yet still manages to hydrate the skin, keeping it plump and supple for the whole day. A winner in my books. 

The Vitamin E AquaBoost is now available online and in store.

Thanks for reading!

Zoe x



 Disclaimer: I work for The Body Shop. However, all opinions about products from The Body Shop are 100% my own and do not reflect the opinions of those at The Body Shop. Any product given to me for staff sampling has been marked with an *. Any product from The Body Shop not marked, will have been purchased by myself, with my own money at a staff discounted price. All my opinions are completely true and honest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment