Contact

Wednesday, 2 July 2014

June Favourites 2014



My first favourite of the month is so good I have a whole post dedicated to it. 
"It" being the nSpa skincare range. In particular, the Melting Gel Cleanser and the Deep Hydrating Facial Oil. 
You can go and read the post if you want for full details but basically they're amazing, they work and they're cheap! Win win.

Next up is a makeup item (I need to start doing more makeup posts) 
The Max Factor CC Redness corrector has really impressed me.
It's not the creamiest texture or the easiest to blend (maybe a no no for dry skins) but once you apply your foundation on top of it, it's completely undetectable and it works. It really does help colour correct redness. I notice a massive difference when I use this! Love. 

I've been really enjoying a new brush I've picked up recently. It is the Stila No. 33. 




It's small, dence and tapered, making it easy for precise blending. I use it for adding coverage onto certain areas that need it more, such as my cheeks or over any blemishes. It's also great for getting underneath the eyes and around the nose. 
It is actually a dual ended brush, featuring a mini version on the other side, which I've not got much use out of yet but I think it'll be great for spot concealing blemishes. 
(P.s Did you notice I forgot to include it in the main photo? Oops.)

I've been using a new cleansing balm recently, the REN No.1 Purity Cleansing Balm. I've also done a post on this. 

I've really fallen in love with the consistency of this one. Like I said in the post, it's a perfect mix of an oily balm and a waxy balm. Bang in the middle. 
It makes my skin super soft and supple after use, which I love and I removed makeup really well (except eye makeup. It burns...)

Another skincare favourite has been the Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate. I love this for healing spots and blemishes as it does so really well without being harsh on the skin. I've had a few pesky bumps pop up along my right cheek and jaw line and this has taken care of it (along with my Effaclar Duo, ahh lifesaver.) 

My next favourite is my little cat ring I got from River Island for a whole £3. 


I just love this! I think it's so quirky and cute and I've been wearing it all month long. Love! It fits well on my finger (I got a size S) and hasn't fallen off or anything, which is a fear I always have when wearing midi-rings. 

Sooo, that is it! All the beauty bits I have been particularly enjoying for the last month. 
Thanks for reading!

Zoe x 

No comments:

Post a Comment