Contact

Monday, 16 June 2014

Empties #1



If you don't read blogs or watch YouTube, you probably won't be familiar with what an "Empties" post is about. 
But basically, I collect together all the products I've used up over the last couple months, stick them in a post and write my thoughts about them. It's basically just a bunch of mini reviews! So let's get started. Enjoy my rubbish!


1. Clarins Toning Lotion with Iris- Already repurchased (and in a giant 400ml size) Love and will continue to repurchase.

2. Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Blam- Again, looove and already repruchased! You need this. If you can find it that is. I had to go on a treasure hunt around Aberdeen for one. 

3. L'oreal Fibrology Thickening Shampoo- Meh. This is a shampoo that's meant to thicken your hair each time you use it. It didn't. It didn't really give a noticeable amount of volume either. Will not repurchase.

4. LancĂ´me Hypnose Mascara- Another meh. Nothing special considering it's a £20+ mascara. I'll continue to use my drugstore options!

5. The Body Shop Shea Sugar Scrub- Not quite scrubby enough for me. I found because it was sugar base it melted too quickly as you rubbed it in. Although, the day after I finished the pot one of the girls in work told me it was amazing on DRY skin. For right now, I won't repurchase.


6. Dove deodorant- I love this stuff! It's my deodorant of choice and I have repeatedly repruchased countless times. Smells good and stops me sweating, what more could you ask for?

7. The Body Shop Brazil Nut Shower Cream- The most AMAZING smelling shower gel in the world. Shame it's discontinued and only comes out in sale. I've got 2 backups though, so that should last me a little while! Loooove.

8. Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet- Again, looove. And repruchased. Super light and hydrating on the skin. 

9. The Body Shop Deep Sleep Pillow Spray- Already started on another bottle. Although I have a really terrible feeling this is being discontinued. I might die if so... 

10. Soap and Glory Whipped Clean- This is one of those in shower moisturiser things. It was nice and thick and creamy but I can't say I noticed that much of a difference when I got out of the shower. Plus, the smell is really sickly. And that's coming from someone who LOVES sweet smells. Shall not repurchase. 


11. Caudalie Vinosource SOS serum- I totally fell out of love with this. This is my 3rd bottle and I just don't love it anymore. I find  that for £29 I go through it FAR too quickly and it doesn't make that much of a difference. My hydralouron has taken it's place. Sorry, Caudalie! No repurchase (anymore). 

12. Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner- I love this one, so easy to use and stays put all day. Although, I felt like this one dryed up much quicker than last time? Oh well, still have 2 backups of it. Looove. 

13. 2 teeny tiny little Pai samples- One of their Hydrating Cleanser; which I loved and repurchased. Super light and creamy, nice and refreshing to use in the morning.  
And the other was the Brightening exfolaitor, which I also really enjoyed! I just haven't repurchased as I've got so many acid toners that I don't need a manual exfoliator. (Plus, acids are far better for the skin!) 

14. Satsuma hand gel- Already purchased a few of these but in different smells. Currently using mango, which is amazing! Satsuma was so nice as well, always it comments on it when I'd use it. 

15- ELF Tone Correcting Concealer- My favourite concealer for adding brightness to the face. A really light, thin, buildable consistency. Can't keep count of how many I've gone through of these! And I have got 6 back ups... Like I said, it's my favourite.

Ahh, can we just talk about how satasying it is to throw out used up products? 

I am currently on "Mission Use Up All My Shampoos" because for some reason I seem to have collected a ridiculous amount. How? I don't know but I'm working my way through them. 

Okay, so that was my first empties post. Thanks for reading! I'm now going to throw all this in the bin *yay*

Zoe x 

No comments:

Post a Comment