Contact

Saturday, 31 May 2014

May Favourites 2014



Time to have a little ramble about all the products I've been particularly enjoying throughout the last month. I've only got a few but I feel like they're of really good quality and I've really enjoyed them, a couple you will recognise from previous posts! I'll just jump right in..

1. The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil


I've really been enjoying using this again. Since I mentioned it in my post on Afforable Skincare (which went down really well, thank you to everyone who read it.) I've been reaching for it every night, even over my Clinique balm, oooh.
I just love how quick and easy it is to use, one pump just melts away all makeup, yet your skin is left plump and hydrated. I fall in love with it more every time I use it! 

2. EOS lip balms


 I finally got round to buying one of these after thinking about it for months and I like them a lot! I purchased blueberry and sweet mint in a little pack for £10 of a website called Naturisimo. 
There are really moisturising and leave your lips super soft and smooth. They also last a good amount of time so you don't feel the need to constantly reapply them. They're also full of good quality ingredients that actually help your lips instead of just coating them.

3. KORRES Peony Pink nail polish


This was an INSTANT favourite. I painted my nails and fell in love with this perfect sheer, glossy baby pink. I fell in love SO much that I instantly went online and purchased a second bottle (crazy nail polish lady alert!)
It's really similar to my Essie Muchi Muchi. And you're probably thinking "If it's so similar, then why do you love it so much?" Wellll.... Here's a little story for you. I purchased my Muchi Muchi from a discount shop (kind of like TKMaxx.) I absolutely love the colour, it's by far my favourite polish, so you can imagine my face when I picked up the bottle labelled "Muchi Muchi" in Boots and it looked nothing like it. Okay, it does look like it except the Boots one is far more pink and looks more of a "candy" pink than a baby pink. So, I think MY bottle is actually mislabeled, hence why it was discounted. I'm not sure. 
So, I've been on a mission to find a dupe for it and this is pretty perfect! It's pretty, clean and elegant and would go with any outfit. I just love it and I'm so glad I've got a backup bottle because I can see this constantly being on my nails!

4. Clarins Toning Lotion with Iris


I'm so happy to have this toner back in my routine. I ran out and took the opportunity to try some new toners but honestly, nothing compares to this. I even went all out and bought the 400ml bottle, so that should last me a while!
It doesn't strip my skin at all or leave my skin feeling dehydrated, in fact it does the opposite. My skin feel so comfortable and fresh after. You can tell it's really hydrating and nourishing to the skin. It sinks in immediately without leaving a greasy or sticky residue. 

So that's it! A really small post but featuring some really lovely products that I recommend for anyone.

Thanks for reading.

Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment