Contact

Sunday, 4 May 2014

Go Grab It: May Magazine Freebies






I only ever buy magazines if they come with a good freebie and this month, there are A LOT of good freebies! This is just a quick post giving you a heads up on what goodies you can buy this month with your magazines.

The first one I heard about through Instagram. In Style were giving away 3 different exclusive Nails Inc nail polishes with their May issue. I picked up 2/3.



The first one is a gorgeous coral/red, named Copacabana Coral. Perfect for summer.


The next one is called Sao Paulo Streets. This one is a grey/beigey nude. 



Its very similar to the famous Porchester Square polish also by Nails Inc, except in the bottle Porchester Square is slightly darker. 



There was also a medium bubblegum pink that I got all the way to the till with then decided that I had enough pinks and had to leave it behind. 

With Marie Claire you got a free Aromatherapy Associates skincare pouch. It comes with 3 mini items:
-The Renewing Rose Cleanser 10ml
- Rose Face Mask 10ml
-Triple Rose Renewing Moisturiser 5ml


I have never tried anything from Aromatherapy Associates before but have heard a lot of good things about them through Blogs, so I am really excited to try these! I'm also really pleased this was a skincare gift as usually something like this would be body care, in which case I probably wouldn't have picked it up! 

Inside the magazine there is also a voucher for 20% off Aromatherapy Associates. 



Then with ELLE you get a mini Benefit POREfessional. 




I love this product! It's something I always want to pick up in the full size, yet I always end up getting travel size ones eithe from free a gift with purchase or in magazines, so I've always had one on the go. 

This is great for filling in pores and giving a smooth, flawless look to the skin. Its one of Benefits best selling products and I can see why. I have used a few "pore perfecting" products but none of them have worked anywhere near as good as the POREfessional! It actually fills in the pores and makes them completely undetectable on the skin, yet doesn't block them or cause any breakouts. If you haven't tried it before this is a great opportunity to pick one up! 

So that's all the goodies you can pick up with this months beauty magazines. Thanks so much for reading and I hope you found this little heads up helpful. 

Now, go snatch up these bargains before everyone else does! 

Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment